SMTOWN are holding a contest that will allow participants the chance to work at SM Entertainment in South Korea for around 3 months as an SNS Marketer! Get ready to get creative!
– Participants must be 18 or over.
– Korean speakers are preferred.
1st Round: Creating SNS Contents
Creative contents related to S.M.ENTERTAINMENT and/or S.M. Artists that could be used for SNS Marketing.
2nd Round: Planning SNS Marketing Strategy
SNS promotional plans and/or marketing ideas about S.M.ENTERTAINMENT and S.M.Artists using SNS for local and international promotion.
1st Round: Selection of 1st Round winners after inspecting produced contents
2nd Round: Application of 2nd Round for 1st Round winners. Selection of 2nd Round winners after inspecting submitted marketing ideas to have interview.
Awards: Announcement of final winners and awards presentation.
FORM OF APPLICATIONS
1st Round: Making Contents for SNS.
– Format is not limited. However, videos should last less than 5 minutes.
– Upload freely the contents you made to your personal SNS such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, etc.
– After uploading it, input the URL of the post and the contents thumbnail to the application form and submit it to the following e-mail : email@example.com
– Application Form: http://goo.gl/Zb8aVy
2nd Round: SNS Marketing
– Should be in MS-PowerPoint, less than 10 pages.
– Size: less than 20MB
* Any disadvantage incurred as a result of exceeding file size shall be applicant’s responsibility.
<File name> Date of Birth_Name.ppt
ex) 911209_Minho Choi.ppt
You can apply from the 21st October 2013 and the application period closes 17th November 2013 !!
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION
All this information, as well as a few other updates are available on the Contest’s Official Facebook Page and join it if you are interested in taking part so you don’t miss out on any future information!
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [NEWS] Metro interviews Dreamcatcher! - February 18, 2018
- [NEWS] South Club European tour tickets now on sale! - February 11, 2018
- [NEWS] Metro tells us the ‘5 K-Pop girl groups you need to know’ - February 11, 2018