EXID’s Hani, f(x)’s Luna and MAMAMOO’s Solar have come together for the track ‘HONEY BEE’, and today we are looking at how we can get their MV look!
Check out the MV below:
Last year, 90s fashion came back with a bang – with denim, crop tops and chokers almost everywhere you looked. It seems that this trend is still going strong as we see all these items worn by Luna, Hani and Solar here.
- Black/Coated Superstretch Treggings – H&M UK: £12.99
- Black Long Sleeve Tie Shoulder Top – River Island: £26
- Blue Ripped Knee Skinny Dungarees – New Look: £29.99
- JDY Denim Shirt – ASOS: £22
- Denim Blue Super Skinny High Jeggings: H&M: £14.99
- White ‘90s Ribbed Crop Top – River Island: £6
- Black Leather-Look Block Heel Over The Knee Boots – New Look: £20 [SALE]
- White Pointed Court Shoes – New Look: £19.99
- ASOS Chain Hoop Earrings – ASOS: £6
- Black Circle String Choker – River Island: £8
This look is extremely casual, and thus, very easy to replicate. If you stick with blue denim and black or white colours, you are on the right path. Hani is also wearing a cold shoulder top with lace-up detailing. These tops are very popular right now and are a great way to add a little interest to your look by exposing the tops of your shoulders, but nothing else (these were also quite a popular item in the 1990s!)
The ladies finish off their look with high heels and some very minimal, simple jewellery. Hani also wears some knee high flat boots. However, these outfits are quite versatile so you could switch a few things up if you wished. For example, a pair of converse would also work well with dungarees, and some more statement jewellery could be added to the all-black, chic outfit. Of course, jumpers could be layered on top if you need to stay a little warmer too!
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [NEWS] BBC News report on the ‘Peace Concert’ in South Korea - August 15, 2017
- [NEWS] Red Velvet’s ‘Red Flavor’ originally intended for Little Mix! - August 14, 2017
- [GET THE LOOK] AKMU – ‘Dinosaur’ Live Performance - August 10, 2017