Brown Eyed Girls member JeA recently released a music video for her song ‘You’re Different’ featuring Ra.D. While the song itself is a romantic ballad to a potential boyfriend, the style of the video is filled with a fresh spring vibe. JeA’s outfits serve as our fashion inspiration today!
You can check out the MV here:
In contrast to many K-Pop music videos, JeA wears only two outfits; an orange jumper dress and a white floral playsuit. Both of these items epitomise the spring season, where bright colours and blooming flowers abound. Floral prints are always popular, and are enjoying a resurgence of favour on the British high street this season. It’s a really easy way to add a feminine burst to your wardrobe.
- Megan Cold Shoulder Rib Knit Swing Dress [Amber] – boohoo.com: £8
- Eloise Choker Rib Knit Swing Dress [Amber] – boohoo.com: £6
- ASOS Mini Dress with Self Tie Belt [Orange] – ASOS: £25
- Parisian White Lace Trim Playsuit – New Look: £27.99
- Petite Pink Floral Frill Cami Playsuit – River Island: £35
- White Canvas Lace Up Trainers – New Look: £17.99
- White Woven Wedges – River Island: £35
You may want to pair these outfits with some plain tights or leggings and boots while the chilly weather persists, but as we (hopefully) move into warmer weather, some white trainers or sandals would be the perfect pairing here.
JeA keeps things simple regarding her accessories, with the addition of gold bracelets. This is the sort of look that you don’t need to overload with extras, because you have some bright colours and patterns to take attention already.
Of course, this look can also be adapted into various other colours too, so if orange and white are not to your taste, you can incorporate the colours that you prefer.
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [NEWS] BBC News report on the ‘Peace Concert’ in South Korea - August 15, 2017
- [NEWS] Red Velvet’s ‘Red Flavor’ originally intended for Little Mix! - August 14, 2017
- [GET THE LOOK] AKMU – ‘Dinosaur’ Live Performance - August 10, 2017