BLACKPINK have made a comeback with ‘AS IF IT’S YOUR LAST’, and we are using their MV as style inspiration today!
Of course, as with any girl group from one of the ‘Big Three’ labels, the members have a plethora of different outfits on show here, so we have taken just a few ideas for our suggestions.
Haven’t seen the MV yet? Here it is!:
The song is upbeat, and the girls’ fashion is as bold as ever. If you are going to emulate a BLACKPINK look, you cannot be afraid of bright colours and daring prints!
A couple of the focal points are big, black boots and knee high socks. There are also some more interesting pieces, like bardot tops, flared sleeves, a multi-coloured kimono and bomber jacket.
- Black Check Zip Front Mini Skirt [Online exclusive] – River Island: £32
- Petite Black Seam Trim Leather-Look Mini Skirt – New Look: £19.99
- Red Gingham Check Tie Sleeve Bardot Neck Top – New Look: £17.99
- Izzy Cloudy Wash Ripped Boyfriend Jeans – boohoo.com: £25
- Ella Flared Sleeve Shirred Bardot Top – boohoo.com: £15
- Cameo Rose Black Floral Print Lace Trim Kimono – New Look: £22.99
- Missguided Sinner High Waisted Ripped Denim Shorts – ASOS: £25
- Black Chunky Utility Boots – River Island: £25
- Black Buckle Strap Knee High Boots – New Look: £39.99
- Lacey Knee High Socks – boohoo.com: £4
- Plus Samantha Distressed Choker Jumper – boohoo.com: £20
- ASOS Bomber Jacket with Ombre Print Detail – ASOS: £45.50
The look really gives you a summer feeling and is a style full of happiness and energy. The ladies complete everything with some equally unusual jewellery pieces, steering away from silvers and golds in favour of some colourful plastics.
The key to rocking a BLACKPINK look is confidence and attitude, so if you have those, you can’t go far wrong! Go for it!
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [GET THE LOOK] ELRIS – ‘Pow Pow’ MV - September 21, 2017
- [NEWS] RAIN and Kim Tae Hee spend time in Rome! - September 17, 2017
- [NEWS] The London East Asian Film Festival 2017 will be on Oct 19th-29th! - September 17, 2017