Today, rather than an MV, we are looking at how to ‘get the look’ from a live performance.
Akdong Musician recently performed their single ‘Dinosaur’ as a special live set. The clothing they are wearing here is simple, comfortable and has a soft, summer feel.
Here’s the live performance!:
Chanhyuk wears blue, white and yellow, whereas Suhyun goes for pink, white and yellow. This matches the siblings together really well, but also gives them a sense of individuality in their respective styles.
The main idea with this look is to keep your fabrics soft and airy, which will hopefully keep you comfortable and cool during this summer season (if you are getting any sunshine, that is!)
- Men’s Navy Skinny Trousers – New Look: £14.99
- Men’s Basic Crew Neck T Shirt [Yellow] – boohoo.com: £6
- Duke PLUS Smart Shirt In White With Short Sleeves –ASOS: £8
- Men’s Blue Contrast Stitch Trainers – New Look: £19.99
- Monki Ruffle Layered Midi Skirt – ASOS: £30
- White Frill Lace High Neck Top – River Island: £28
- Women’s Erin Ombre Lace Up Pump – boohoo.com: £12
- ASOS Mini Pom Drop Earrings – ASOS: £6
- Men’s ASOS Mesh Watch In Silver – ASOS: £25
The duo continues this relaxed vibe with the inclusion of trainers. They also add their own unique flair in their accessories. Chanhyuk sports a silver watch and his signature large framed glasses, and Suhyun some lovely pom pom earrings with some silver and pink jewellery.
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [NEWS] ‘The Independent’ reports the weight loss of Hugh Kwon (My Korean Husband) - August 21, 2017
- [NEWS] BBC News report on the ‘Peace Concert’ in South Korea - August 15, 2017
- [NEWS] Red Velvet’s ‘Red Flavor’ originally intended for Little Mix! - August 14, 2017