This week, we are exploring how to get HONEYST’s cute pastel look from their MV for ‘Someone to Love’!
Here is the video:
This style is full of lovely light pinks, blues and whites – this means you can get that fresh feeling of the spring season, even though we are currently in the cold winter.
- Men’s Pink Crew Neck Oversized Sweatshirt – River Island: £25
- Women’s Noisy May Blue Cable Knit Crew Neck Jumper – New Look: £22
- Men’s Fine Gauge Longline Knitted Cardigan [Colour: Dusky Pink] – boohoo.com: £15
- Women’s Knitted Jumper [Colour: White] – H&M UK: £14.99
- Men’s Blue Boucle Roll Neck Jumper – Topman: £36
- Women’s Allie Mid Rise Selvedge Turn Up Skinny Jeans – boohoo.com: £18
- Men’s Stone Wash Stretch Skinny Jeans – Topman: £24
- Women’s Pink High Top Lace Up Trainers – New Look: £25.99
- Men’s Blue Washed PU Trainer – boohoo.com: £14
The members wear some thick jumpers and denim jeans. They finish off the style with some pastel colour or white trainers. You could even go for some Converse instead as they would also go really well with this look.
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [NEWS] Release Round Up (05/03/2018 – 11/03/2018) - March 11, 2018
- [GET THE LOOK] J-Hope – ‘Daydream’ MV - March 8, 2018
- [NEWS] Tickets on sale now for PENOMECO, Punchnello and Millic in London & Paris! - February 25, 2018