Love it or hate it, Red Velvet’s comeback looks are always the talk of the town.
As August winds down, we’re taking a look at Red Velvet’s Power Up comeback from the beginning of the month.
A rush of their syrupy-sweet red side means that this time around the group is showcasing bright, feminine pieces. But would it be a #RedVelvet look if that’s all that was to it?
Following the repertoire of their previous looks, Power Up mixes straightforward pieces with chunky, clunky accessories to add texture and grit to their looks.
Want to do the same? Pair up delicate jewellery and soft fabrics, with wood-heeled flatforms. Or you could go for their refreshed Happiness-era with a sporty take on matching separates.
Grab a drink, soak up those last rays of summer, and most importantly: don’t forget to Power Up! Check out how you can get the look below.
- Flossi Yellow Gingham Tie-Back Mini Dress – In the Style – £21.99
- Monki Embroidered Heart Highwaisted Shorts – ASOS – £7.50
- Women’s Fashion League Cycling Shirt – ADIDAS Canada – C$34.95
- Chartreuse Bardot Frill Top – Miss Selfridge – £4
- Structured Frill A-Line Mini Dress – ASOS – £16
- Cobalt Knee High Satin Sock Boot – NA-KD – £13.48