UnitedKpop is growing.
We’re currently looking for great people to join our team.
How to Apply
- To apply for any of these positions, please complete our Application Form
- No agencies will be considered.
- You will be joining a busy and dynamic team at UKP, so please ensure you will have the time to dedicate to the workload.
- Additionally, while we do have access to and work directly with idols, industry officials and actors and actresses, please do not apply in order to meet such people as this is not a fanclub.
- All positions are unpaid unless otherwise stated.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, we can only respond to those under serious consideration. However, we will keep your records on file for future reference unless you request otherwise. We hope you that you will understand.
We are currently recruiting:
Please answer all questions in our Application Form as thoroughly as possible. No previous experience is necessary and stating this will not affect your application.
UnitedKpop does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis covered by local law. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with UnitedKpop and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please specify this in your application.