Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In has made another recent successful solo endeavour with her latest mini album ‘Talk About S’.
She has, once again, shown her great amount of talent and glamour in the first single release – ‘Bloom’.
Click ‘READ MORE’ to see how you could get the stylish ‘Bloom’ style from affordable UK fashion outlets!
As one might expect, the style of this music video is incredibly natural and flowery. It has a great springtime feel to it, which offers us something a little different to the current darker autumn season.
Ga In embraces a very sexy and colourful set of looks here. She really knows how to be feminine and sensual yet classy.
These sort of outfits may not exactly be suitable for us to wear in our lovely British weather conditions, however I hope to take the general flavour and feel of this beautiful music video and make it into something that you might like to try out for yourself.
The key to achieving Ga In’s look is to keep things as natural and simple as possible whilst pairing bold, block colour pieces with plain black and white.
Accessories should be kept to a minimum and any make-up should simply be used to enhance a fresh and youthful look.
If you do want to add a little bit more to this look, I would recommend any colour-matching flower hair accessories to further the idea of blooming flowers in springtime and add to that overall feminine feel. A nude colour or french manicure finish on your nails would also compliment this look very well.
[Sorry about the small numbers in the first image! Left to right = 1-6 :)]
1. Nude Pink Jersey Bralet – New Look: £4.99
2. Pink Pocket Cable Knit Jumper – New Look: £19.99
3. Black High Shine Tube Shorts – River Island: £25
4. Black High Waist Leggings – River Island: £10
5. Dress – H&M: £24.99
6. Red Stitch Boxy Jumper – New Look: £17.99
7. Leg Avenue Polka Dot Thigh Highs – Attitudeclothing.co.uk: £6.99
8. Light Beige Molly Jeggings – River Island: £35
9. Garter Suspender Tights – Attitudeclothing.co.uk: £7.99
10. Blink Black Patent Bow Court Shoes – New Look: £44.99
11. Ballet Pumps – H&M: £7.99
12. Mel by Melissa White Blueberry Strap Bow Pumps – New Look: £27.99
13. Sourpuss Polka Dot Fucshia Rose Hair Clip – Attitudeclothing.co.uk: £3.99
14. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish (Colour: Nude Now – 14.7ml) 2 Pack – Amazon.co.uk: £18.39
What do you guys think of this style and this article?
Will you be giving this look a try in the near future?
(All items listed were found in the online stores. Just type the item into the searchbar to find it!)
[Sources: Google Images, newlook.com, riverisland.com, hm.com/gb, attitudeclothing.co.uk, amazon.co.uk].