To all fans of Korean culture, the biggest UK K-Pop Festival is coming to London on February!
The event promises an immersion into Korean culture, fun games and an exciting time for all goers.
The promised fun weekend includes:
- K-Pop raffles and quizzes
- K-talent show (dance and vocal); anyone interested in participating may apply here
- K-Pop fair: k-beauty, K-Pop albums and merchandise
- Korean food and snacks
- The biggest UK K-Pop random play dance (700 capacity)
- Meet GOTOE, a star Youtuber from South Korea
- Meet 엠쌤MARGARITA, Youtuber and K-Pop vocalist
- Meet OLI LONDON, special K-Pop performance
- Meet KAACHI, the first K-Pop girl band in the UK
|Date||Saturday 29th February, 2020|
|Time||11AM – 5PM|
|Venue||Stoke Newington Town Hall
Stoke Newington Church Street, N16 0JR London, United Kingdom
Details on tickets and ticket prices can be found here.
Will you be going to the biggest UK K-Pop Festival?