Christmas is nearly here, and the weather outside is frightful! So, take a look with us for some winter clothes inspo from these SM artists’ super cute MV for ‘Hair in the Air’ (inc. Red Velvet‘s Yeri and NCT‘s Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin!)
Here is the video:
As you can see, this look involves some very fluffy, thick jumpers and hoodies. Go for bright and fuzzy if you want to match the ‘Trolls’ theme!
This style is fun and cozy, full of bright checks and stripes. The patterns are as bold as the colours. The main idea is to go for maximum cuteness, warmth and comfort.
- Hobbs Rebecca Striped Ruched Top, White/Red – John Lewis: £19
- Dungaree Dress [Denim Blue] – H&M: £24.99
- Kiomi Jumper in Green with Crew Neck – ASOS: £20
- Striped Sweatshirt [Dark Blue/Red Striped] – H&M: £19.99
- Woven Tartan Check Tie Waist Slimline Trouser [Mustard] – boohoo.com: £15
- Red Check Duffle Coat – Topman: £59
- Oversized Roll Neck Rib Knit Jumper [Berry] – boohoo.com: £21
- Burton Menswear Jumper with Stripes in Navy – ASOS: £30
Finish off your outfit with some big boots – Uggs would be perfect to continue the feel of fluffiness! Keep jewellery and accessories to the minimum because this look is about keeping snuggly, not about making fashion forward choices.