BTS teamed up with VT Cosmetics to launch a line of perfumes and they’re being sold in French Sephora stores!
The collection is a limited edition line and costs $49. The line consists of seven scents, one corresponding to each member. Find out which scent corresponds to which member below:
1. JIN – EAU DE COTTON (a warm floral scent)
2. JUNGKOOK – EAU DE OCEAN (a cool oceanic scent)
3. JIMIN – EAU DE POUDRE (a powdery vanilla scent)
4. SUGA – EAU DE VERT (a refreshing scent of nature)
5. J-HOPE – EAU DE CITRUS (a sweet and vibrant citrus scent)
6. V – EAU DE MUSK (a dark, mysterious musky floral scent)
7. RM – EAU DE BOIS (a strong woody scent)
The pop-up store will run in France until 9 June, before another is run in Busan from 13-20 June. For now, the perfumes are only available at the pop-up stores in Korea and some Sephora stores in France. VT may launch pop-up stores in other countries, however, nothing is decided as of yet.
If you’re unsure of which one you’d like to get, KPOP HERALD has reviewed them.
Would you buy these perfumes?