ARMY – we’ve got all the ticket information for BTS’ upcoming “Map of the Soul” tour in Europe.
Ticketmaster has announced that the general sale date for tickets is 20th March 2020 at 8:00 GMT.
There are a range of tickets to be sold, with prices ranging from £55 to £180 (plus booking fees). There is also a VIP ticket that provides access to the group’s soundcheck.
Tour dates, according to Ticketmaster, are as follows:
- 3 July 2020 – Twickenham Stadium, London
- 4 July 2020 – Twickenham Stadium, London
- 8 July 2020 – Stadium Feyenoord, Rotterdam
- 11 July 2020 – Olympiastadion, Berlin
- 12 July 2020 – Olympiastadion, Berlin
- 17 July 2020 – Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys, Barcelona
- 18 July 2020 – Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys, Barcelona
UK tickets will show here.
As well as this, those with ARMY membership can purchase tickets at an earlier date: 18th March 2020. On the day of presale release, members will receive an order number as an access code at Ticketmaster only.
If you do not have ARMY membership, you can still apply via Weverse and Weply. Hurry – the deadline to apply is 16th March at 12:00 GMT.
The full schedule, including links, can be found here.
To ensure that all fans have an equal chance of getting tickets, Ticketmaster has put restrictions in place. For presale, you can buy up to four tickets per country. For general sale, the limit is six per country.
Under 16s must also be accompanied by an adult.
To find out more about BTS tickets, check out Ticketmaster’s website.
Good luck to everyone planning to get tickets!