As the UK heads towards another lockdown, Purple A, DGC Dance and Swansea University K-pop Society have come together to bring the community a K-pop knowledge competition.
Open to anyone over the age of 18, all participants need to do is to answer correctly the following 5 K-Pop related questions:
- What performer was in both the Wonder Girls and 4Minute?
- What university sports club was a major inspiration for founding Purple A?
- What was the name of the survival show where Twice were formed?
- What was Dickie’s (DGC founder) previous job before running DGC full-time?
- What K-pop Entertainment Agency Executive Head is also a performing artist in their own right?
There are THREE prizes to be won – 3 x workshop places on DGC Dance’s Stray Kids ‘Back Door’ online workshop, SAT. 14th NOV., 1:00 – 2:30pm (13:00-14:30hrs) UK time.
Details of the workshop can be found on DGC’s website here.
All answers must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org on Friday 29th October at 8pm!
Full details of entering the competition can be found on the Purple A Community Engagement webpage.