BTS member J-Hope recently released a solo mixtape entitled ‘Hope World’. It features 7 tracks, for 2 of which, he has released music videos. Today, let’s see how we can get the look from his ‘Daydream’ MV!
Here is the MV:
J-Hope has quite a bold style, but it’s also fairly casual. He likes to go for tracksuits and hoodies with some flashes of bright colour and patterns that help make them interesting.
- Baseball Jacket with Appliqués [Black/Super Mario] – H&M UK: £49.99
- Embroidered Oversized Hoodie – boohoo.com: £18
- Skinny Fit Zip Through Biker Tracksuit [Olive] – boohoo.com: £18.75
- Long-sleeved top [White/Blue Striped] – H&M UK: £24.99
- Black Bucket Hat – New Look: £6.99
- Bright Pink Spray On Suit Jacket – Topman: £90
- Black Skinny Jeans – New Look: £19.99
- Black Leather Bloom Hatch Shoes – Topman: £39
- Adidas White & Black Superstar Trainers – Schuh: £75
He has also been rocking a bucket hat for a while, which doesn’t suit everyone, but can give any outfit a nostalgic 90s twist. Bucket hats have a surprise hit in K-Pop fashion over the past few years, so give it a go if you’re brave enough!
He finishes things off with some smart shoes or some white trainers – keeping things simple and stylish.
(N.B. All suggested items in this article are Men’s, except the bucket hat, which is Women’s).
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [NEWS] Release Round Up (05/03/2018 – 11/03/2018) - March 11, 2018
- [GET THE LOOK] J-Hope – ‘Daydream’ MV - March 8, 2018
- [NEWS] Tickets on sale now for PENOMECO, Punchnello and Millic in London & Paris! - February 25, 2018