The super sweet girl group GFRIEND have recently released a music video for the song ‘Time for the Moon Night’. This is the video we will be using as our inspiration today!
Here is the MV:
The outfits that the girls wear here are great for spring/summer. The shorts/skirt and top layered with a brightly coloured cardigan or hoodie is simple and comfortable. It would also see you through the days when it switches from sunshine to blasting wind in the blink of an eye (yes UK weather, we are looking at you).
This look gives you the chance to go for whatever makes you comfortable and what you like best – be that denim, leather, reds, pinks, yellows etc. Just go for whatever you feel you shine most in!
- Black High Waisted Stretch Hot Pants – River Island: £25
- ASOS DESIGN Tailored Pink Check Button Through Mini Skirt – ASOS: £25
- Rosie Rib Knit Rainbow Stripe T-Shirt – boohoo.com: £12
- Flora Girl Gang Oversized T-Shirt – boohoo.com: £8
- Cream Contrast Stripe Cricket Cardigan – New Look: £24.99
- Jade Waterfall Maxi Cardigan – boohoo.com: £12
- Curves Mustard Fine Knit Midi Cardigan – New Look: £19.99
- Highclare School Unisex Senior Sports Socks, White/Maroon – John Lewis: £7
- Black Khloe Knee High Socks – boohoo.com: £4
- Converse Black All Star Waterproof Boot Hi Trainers – Schuh: £39.99
The GFRIEND members finish off their look with some socks and Dr Martens boots, you could also opt for some dark trainers (as suggested above) if you prefer.
Latest posts by Holly Smith (see all)
- [NEWS] Primark release K-Beauty Range called K-POP! - May 19, 2018
- [NEWS] Westlife member Shane Filan is impressed by Eric Nam on ‘Immortal Song’ - May 19, 2018
- [GET THE LOOK] GFRIEND – ‘Time for the Moon Night’ MV - May 10, 2018