In honour of 4Minute returning to our fair country this weekend, I’m going to show you some ways that you can rock the two main looks that they wear in their latest video, ‘Volume Up’.
Seeing as we’re not all idols (or wonderfully rich) I’m going to show you some cheaper alternatives to their designer outfits!
This first look is an ultra dark and dramatic style, which revolves around flowing chiffon layers paired with a tough military feel. It’s all about dramatic statements and vintage looking accessories. Layered lace and PU material? Fierce.
- Black sleeveless Dip Hem Dress – £19.99 at New Look
- Perry Black Suedette Platform Shoe Boots – £35.00 at boohoo.com
- Nadia Wool and PU Mix Box Jacket with Military Buttons – £20.00 at boohoo.com
- Black Diamante and Pearl Detail Jacket – £49.99 at Quiz
- Silver Tone Shield and Cross Ring – £7.00 at River Island
- ASOS Gem Drop Earrings – £8.00 at ASOS.com (available in other colours)
- Cuba Black Strapless Dip Hem Dress – £24.99 at New Look
- Carla Wet Look Leggings – £10.00 at boohoo.com
- Black Split Front Maxi Skirt – £19.99 at New Look
- ASOS Flocked Rose Tights – £10.00 at ASOS.com (check in your local TKMaxx stores for discounted Henry Holland’s patterned tights, these will work amazingly and are being sold for the discounted price of £3.99. Bargain!)
- Forties Heirloom Earrings – £26.00 at glitzysecrets.com
This look is another statement look, with matching bold scarf prints. Here 4minute wear pieces from the final collection of D&G who utilised classic Versace silk scarf prints as inspiration. This has been a big trend this season, and as such most British high street stores have been selling both garments and accessories with Luxe prints. To achieve a look most similar to the one worn in ‘Volume Up’, find matching print garments (leggings and a top) and pair them up. If this bold look isn’t quite your style, pick one statement piece and level it out with the rest of the outfit being plain.
- Natasha Scarf Print Luxe Bomber Jacket – £20.00 at boohoo.com
- Orange Print Bow Back Bralet – £20.00 at River Island
- Light Pink Scarf Print Maxi Dress – £35.00 at River Island
- Blue Leopard Scarf Print T-shirt – £12.00 at River Island
- Navy Blue Feather Drop Earring – £7.50 at Dorothy Perkins
- Navy and Pink Snake Print Platform Wedge Heels – £24.99 at New Look
- Tribal Collar Styled Necklace – £14.00 at Dorothy Perkins
- Charlene Bead Long Ring – £5.00 at boohoo.com
- Julia Animal Scarf Print Knotted Detail Toe Post Sandal – £13.00 at boohoo.com (available in another colour)
- Johnny Loves Rosie Print Bow Hair Band – £14.00 at ASOS.com
- Scarf Print Zip Bralet – £18.00 at Topshop
- Medalion Scarf Print Leggings – Now £12.00 at Topshop
Thank you for reading! Any look you want to see next time? Comment below!