As we hit September , we transition from summer to winter where coats/jackets are a staple item for keeping us warm. There are a range of coats to choose from where many are taking over the trends for this autumn/winter 2016. Coats add a nice touch to an outfit and the list goes on with how many styles to choose from. Take a look at the different types that are trending this season.
Long or short wool coats have been trending a lot since last year , the style is simple and casual which will keep us warm from the winter breeze. It can be styled casually or formally with many different colours which compliments the look.
- Tall/Petite camel Slim Fit Boyfriend coat – £59.00 at Topshop Petite & Tall
- Blue Coat – £34.99 at Newlook
- Rust Belted wrap coat – £79.00 at Miss selfridge
- Black Coat – £89.99 at Mango
The biggest trend of the season are bomber jackets , not for snowy winter days, but for slightly warmer weather. bomber jackets come in many different designs and colour. They are stylish and can be layered over with a coat if it gets extra cold. There are also thin and thick bomber jackets to choose from.
- Khaki Bomber Jacket – £29.99 at Newlook
- Black Zip Bomber Jacket – £55 at Topshop
- Black and Pink Floral Bomber Jacket – £65 at ASOS
- Burgundy Bomber Jacket – £29.99 at Newlook
We see trench coats on fashion catwalks a lot especially during autumn/winter , the style of trench coats are chic and gives of a effortless look , where it can be worn from day to night , I personally would wear one with a long wool scarf for an elegant look.
- Camel Trench Coat £59 at Zara
- Dark Blue trench Coat – £49.99 at H&M
- Oak Trench Coat – £69.95 at GAP
- Stone trench Coat – £40 at Boohoo
Faux Fur Coat
Fur coats are the one for extra warmth and comfort , there are a range of patterns and colours to choose from which can be tricky to style especially the brighter colour ones ,I would like to style them with jeans or trousers for an edgier look and a dress or skirt for a classy night time look.