WJMK are a four member girl group with members from both Cosmic Girls (WJSN) and Weki Meki. Recently, they released an MV for their song ‘STRONG’. Let’s see how we can get their look!
Here’s the MV!
As you can see, this look is extremely simple, with bold, block colours. The girls pair blues, greens and pinks with white and the result is fresh and clean. Of course, you could also pair the whites with your personal favourite colours – it’s like a blank canvas!
- Short Hooded Top (Dark Blue) – H&M UK: £17.99
- Mela White Lace Zip Front Dress – New Look: £28
- Blue Wrap Tie Front Jacquard Mini Skirt – River Island: £20
- Short Top (White) – H&M UK: £24.99
- Off White Ankle Grazer Skinny Jenna Jeans – New Look: £18.19
- ASOS DESIGN Collarless Cotton Shirt in Green Stripe – ASOS: £30
- Pink Stripe Oversized Short Sleeve Shirt – River Island: £12
- Lucy Lace Up Basic Pumps – boohoo.com: £15
- White Canvas Stripe Sole Trainers – New Look: £9.99
- Florence Star Metal Ball Stud Earrings – boohoo.com: £4
Pairing block colours is always a statement look, and if you go with whites (or blacks), the other colour is sure to pop in comparison. It’s a really basic way to add some interest to your look.
Finish of this look with some plain, white trainers and some simple silver jewellery. Let the colours do the talking, rather than the accessories!