Red Velvet are back with a spooky and quirky MV for ‘ RBB (Really Bad Boy)’! Let’s see what style inspiration we can draw from this video!
Here is the MV:
As usual, the ladies are dressed in bold colours, they certainly don’t shy away from sticking out! Another focal point is the inclusion of glitter and sequins; this is perfect for the Christmas and New Year season. Animal print is also shown here which is bang on trend for Autumn/Winter.
You can never go wrong with a biker jacket and it definitely adds attitude to any look you have. They are often quite expensive to buy, but are a durable and versatile piece to invest in.
- Woven Tartan Zip Front Check Slim Leg Trousers – boohoo.com: £18
- Tan Leopard Print Denim Mini Skirt – New Look: £12
- Boyfriend Low Ripped Jeans – H&M: £18
- Spot Glitter Mesh Top – Topshop: £25
- Black Studded Velvet Long Sleeve Crop Top: River Island: £10
- Mid Rise Destroyed Hem Skinny Jeans – boohoo.com: £13
- Top with Sequins – H&M: £17.99
- Plus Lace Trim V Neck Cold Shoulder Top – boohoo.com: £11
- Blue Vanilla Black Patent Biker Jacket – New Look: £20
- Black Suedette Pointed Heeled Chelsea Boots – New Look: £27.99
- Gold Tone Chunky Hoop Stud Earrings – River Island: £8
The members finish the look with black, block heels and big, gold hoop earrings.
There are a lot of sales going on online right now. You can get some good deals if you are looking to buy anything to wear for parties or events you might be attending over this party season!