About a month ago, BTS released an MV for their track ‘DNA’. You will surely have been living under a rock since then if you have been able to avoid it. The song has been hugely successful, and has even been played on BBC Radio 1!
Today, we are looking at how you can re-create the members’ ‘DNA’ style for yourself on the British High Street!
You can watch the music video below:
The group wear some really bright and multi-coloured outfits here, contrasting the darker tones of their past concepts completely. They add ripped and distressed light denim to the style and layer it up.
- Men’s Sixth June Oversized Sweatshirt In White With Red Stripes – ASOS: £40
- Women’s Sophia Rainbow Crochet Top – boohoo.com: £14
- Navy, White And Red Intarsia Print Jumper – Topman: £8
- Men’s Blue Ripped Zip Sleeve Denim Jacket – New Look: £39.99
- Women’s Boyfriend Low Ripped Jeans – H&M UK: £20.99
- Women’s Olivia Tie Dye Multi-Coloured Unicorn Velvet Bomber – boohoo.com: £15
- Men’s Majestic NFL Minnesota Vikings Mesh T-Shirt – ASOS: £25
- Men’s Navy Ibiza ‘Amnesia’ Logo Print Tank Top – New Look: £6
- Men’s Vans Blue Sk8-Hi Re-Issue Trainers – Schuh: £70
Be sure to go for bold prints and patterns, as well as some cool high-top trainers to complete the look. The layering and inclusion of jumpers and jackets also means this look will keep you warm as well as visually stunning!