GOT7 had their comeback earlier this week, with their paced packed “Hard Carry” compared to their earlier releases, this song actually has a different feel and a slight different sound to their previous music- nonetheless this is another great track with a more mature feel.
Throughout the video we’re bombarded with cool dark visuals, and cut scenes to clips with clean and bright white backgrounds filled with trees. All of the members sport a cool urban style, effortlessly combined with denim galore! And for this week, they’re the focus of our ‘Get the Look’.
If you hadn’t had a chance to check out the music video, take a look below!
After carefully watching the video, we’ve put together a hand-picked collection of clothes that’ll help you to re-create their looks with ease. Continue reading just below to see what items we’ve selected if you wanted to try out their style for yourself!
1) Boyfriend Distressed Denim Jacket- £20, CHICNOVA.com
2) Eleanor Quilted Sleeve Varsity MA1 Bomber- £30, BOOHOO.com
3) Hard Core Fashion Tank Top- £5, CHICNOVA.com
4) Miss Selfridge Turtle Neck Crop Top (Black)- £16, JohnLewis.com
5) Women’s Label High-Neck White Tunic- £24, RVCA.com
6) Blue KITTY Vintage Style Boyfriend Jean- £35, MissSelfridge.com
7) Black LIZZIE Slashed Knees Jeans- £50, MissSelfridge.com
8) Red Checked Long Sleeve Shirt- £25, YOINS.com
9) Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Dainty White Sneakers- £45, Converse.com
10) C & F Fiesta Cross Earring Set- £20, Zulily.com
This style is perfect for autumn now, the denim will keep you warm in the changing weather; plus there’s plenty of opportunity for layering different pieces to give the effortlessly cool feel GOT7 wear.
If you’re interested in any of the clothing, all pieces can be found on their retrospective websites.
[Sources: CHICNOVA, Boohoo, John Lewis, RVCA, Miss Selfridge, Yoins, Converse, Zu Lily]